Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A One Year Hiatus Really Changes Things...

I took a year off from blogging to get our family settled and generally take care of things.  What I have learned in the year really has changed my focus for our survivalist outlook.

The primary goals are the same - self sufficiency, self-protection and community.

What has changed?

We now have about 1500 sq. ft. of outdoor growing space and are adding more all the time.  Starting out own business has consumed an enormous amount of time and energy.  Research, research and more research.

Daily posts are to follow with the changes we have made, skills we have learned and our thoughts to the future.  I hope that some of what I post will help you on your self sufficiency journey.  Please feel free to add.  Knowledge is power, and there are too many people out there willing to have none.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment